2.09.2009

happy monday.

My apartment building smells like somebody is baking a cake and boy do I want a piece.


Today has been just wretched. It's February. This always happens. I feel like utter shit and get all introverted and depressive and withdrawn and self conscious.
I just wish it didn't have to happen because it's so draining.
All I want to do is sleep my face off.

Or maybe I just have a case of the motherfucking Mondays.
Maybe my life is a permanent Monday.

There was a drunk woman on the bus today. She was screaming about "the indians" and "the germans" because some girls were naively discussing "1984" and I think the drunk woman overheard them and was set off. What indians and germans have to do with 1984 I'm not exactly sure.
Then she started singing "Build Me Up Buttercup," but believe me when I say that she took some artistic liberties with the lyrics.

I just want to move already. Get me the hell out of this city.



I ain't got no spirit left, baby. It's on vacation or stress leave or somethin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment