6.12.2011

vaginas + guitars = love 4 evar

(It's a video day today. Deal, yo. If you read this blog, you like music.)




Lately I'm feeling empowered and dripping with hot, sweaty, oozing estrogen, in my own sort of lady-dude kind of way. Me and all my coyote-girls have been shredding our fingers on fresh guitar strings, slut-walking all over the world, pushing ahead, pushing through, keeping our heads above water, and raising fucking hell. This post is dedicated to all of them.

My tits are swollen, my pussy's roarin', my eyelashes will cut your throat and my lips are shouting for more more MORE, and sooooo:




✝ girlschool ✝ (motorhead's bffs <3)



✝ the cramps ✝
poison ivy has to be the biggest dreamboat on the planet. that sneer! that smarmy charm! that gum-smacking mouth! that couldn't-give-a-fuck way she plays!... I could write an entire entry about her. perhaps I will.



✝ jucifer ✝
One of the most brutal live bands i have ever seen in my life. I dare you not to wear earplugs to one of their gigs.



✝ x-ray spex ✝
rip poly, you rad fucking bitch.



✝ no joy ✝



✝ mares of thrace ✝



///FUCK beauty, KILL mediocrity, RISE to the occasion and always bare yr TEETH///

- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment