4.12.2009

welcome to the brand new you!

I just saw an astounding infomercial for a product called a "Bump-It".

Please, go watch the video for yourself: http://www.bighappiehair.com/

Aside from looking like a Conehead, my main concern lies here:
You're getting snuggly with your lady, maybe kissing a little here and there. You look into her eyes, lost in how beautiful they are, thinking about what a perfect creature you have sitting in front of you. You reach up to run your hand through her silky hair, when all of a sudden AUUUGHHHHHHH! You ripped your hand open on a medieval torture device!!! Flesh is hanging from your bones, blood is gushing onto your ladyfriend's hair, and she says "Oh that? That's just my Bumpit, silly!"







I don't know about you guys, but I think the Bride of Frank look is pretty demure and sexy:






If anyone has ever tried one of these... I'm sure you must have horror/comedy stories.
Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment