1.04.2008

criminal justice.

Serj Tankian has committed murder, and the victim's name is MUSIC!

As punishment for his crimes, I sentence Serj Tankian to stop making music for the REST OF HIS LIFE. Or maybe just mine. As long as I don't have to hear another goddamn note from that guy ever again.

OW MY EARS ARE BLEEDING AND IT'S NOT THE GOOD KIND.
I would honestly rather have some slowly pull my eyeballs out with a rusty ice cream scoop than listen to System of a Down, Serj Tankian's solo crap, or anything else he ever chooses to do ever again.

The only thing I have ever heard him do that sounded halfway decent was a cover of "Holiday in Cambodia" by the Dead Kennedys, and that's because there is no one else on the planet who has a voice annoying enough to replicate Jello Biafra's voice (but god I love Jello! props!).

You may resume your daily routine.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment