11.16.2007

thursday night insanity.

It's not even officially winter yet, and already I'm sick of coming home from work and it being dark out. Coming home to a dark, empty apartment every night is very depressing. And it makes me tired.
All day I have energy and vow that I'm going to clean on any given night, and then the second I get in the door, all that just goes away.
Maybe I need some more lights in here.

Hello, Seasonal Affective Disorder!!!

I think I'm going to pick up some St. John's Wort so that I can make it through this winter without killing myself.

Ha... ha?

What's up with me and the pills lately? I'm always gobbling ibuprofen but it's weird because all my life I have been totally against medication and all that jazz, except for the periods where a) I was on birth control pills, and b) I tried Wellbutrin for a year. And now I'm like "what's up doc, can we rock!? Gimme some migraine horse pills!" and I'm going to go back on BC pills next week, and now I'm gonna go mess around with St. John's Wort...?

Guess I'm lookin' for a quick fix quick fix quick fix chick tricks? nip slip:





I have to say, though... life seems a lot sunnier when I look at this:


No comments:

Post a Comment