6.20.2007

I am in love with Dan Aykroyd...

... in case you didn't know...


AND I just found out the other day that he is opening a winery (he loves wine too! Swooooon! we were meant to be, it's fate!) in my hometown of Beamsville! CHECK IT OUUTTTTTT!!! (omg "The winery's hospitality building and production facility will be designed with a number of environmentally sustainable elements including a geothermal heating and cooling system and solar lighting." SWOON x 2!)

This is so exciting for my crappy little hometown. I used to work at a winery there (Eastdell Estates, WHAT WHAT!), maybe I should go back to Beamsville and get hired at Dan Akroyd Winery and woo Dan with my previous winery experience and have a whirlwind affair with him and make him fall in love with me. :o Hahaha.


I saw him in person once, at Sarstock in July 2003 (aka HOTTEST DAY OF MY LIFE, and I don't mean because of Dan!). I was so fucking excited, I didn't even care about The Rolling Stones or AC/DC or Rush as much as I cared about seeing DAN AKROYD in person!!! Sadly, I got no pictures of him that day.


Why am I such a lame-o?


L.
why is he SO HANDSOME???

No comments:

Post a Comment